Auto Filter Status Bar

  1. #1
    bkbrueggemann
    Guest

    Auto Filter Status Bar

    How do I get the status bar in Auto Filter to show the number of records
    returned (e.g., 122 of 335 records found)? Right now, it only changes from
    "ready" to "filter mode."

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Auto Filter Status Bar

    Check out the info on this at Debra Dalgleish's site.

    http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlautofilter02.html#Count

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    bkbrueggemann
    Guest

    Re: Auto Filter Status Bar

    Thank you! This is exactly what I needed.