Broken Limks

  1. #1
    Minitman
    Guest

    Broken Limks

    Greetings,

    When I open my workbook I get this error message about broken links,
    When I try to fix the links I get a list of all of the links but no
    cell location of where the links are located. From this list, I can
    break the link or redirect it. I tried to break the links. One would
    not be broken (the window list the errant links with Source, Type,
    Update and Status. The links with a status of "Error: Source not
    found" are the ones that will not break their links). I got out of
    that window and tried to find this errant link. I went to find set
    the search to do the whole workbook, but Find found nothing.

    Is there anyway to find this link so that I can remove it?

    TIA

    -Minitman

  2. #2

    Re: Broken Limks

    When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

  3. #3
    Minitman
    Guest