Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Moving from worksheet to worksheet

  1. #1
    Rita G
    Guest

    Moving from worksheet to worksheet

    I read the different ways to go to worksheets in a workbood (ctrl-pgdwn...)
    so this has solved my current dilema: When I select a worksheet by clicking
    on tab, the 'page' icon attaches to my cursor as if I am going to move the
    sheet, but then I get stuck. Won't let me drop it or leave excel. When I go
    outside the work area, it gives me the "NO" icon (circle with line). What is
    happening???? I can't get rid of it no matter what I try and can do nothing
    else.

  2. #2
    Gilles Desjardins
    Guest

    Re: Moving from worksheet to worksheet

    Sounds like your left mouse button remains pressed down. OR you are keeping
    your finger pressed on the left mouse button and moving your hand at the
    same time. Just click and let go the left mouse button. What you are
    describing is a move or copy the sheet command with the mouse.

    Gilles
    "Rita G" <Rita [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I read the different ways to go to worksheets in a workbood (ctrl-pgdwn...)
    > so this has solved my current dilema: When I select a worksheet by
    > clicking
    > on tab, the 'page' icon attaches to my cursor as if I am going to move the
    > sheet, but then I get stuck. Won't let me drop it or leave excel. When I
    > go
    > outside the work area, it gives me the "NO" icon (circle with line). What
    > is
    > happening???? I can't get rid of it no matter what I try and can do
    > nothing
    > else.

Closed Thread