Pulling in Information from a worksheet

  1. #1
    NEWB
    Guest

    Pulling in Information from a worksheet

    I want to pull in a list of information from a worksheet into another
    worksheet. This information is a list of clients, so they are all text (if
    that matters) and I want to put them into another worksheet, instead of
    typing them all in again, or copying and pasting them in.

  2. #2
    GerryK
    Guest

    RE: Pulling in Information from a worksheet

    You could type an = in the cell that you want the new list to start at then
    go to the sheet where your list is in (first cell) highliht it, then hit
    Enter. You will go to the sheet you started with and then just copy down.