Creating a Pivot Table with data in more than one worksheet

  1. #1
    Rehan
    Guest

    Creating a Pivot Table with data in more than one worksheet

    Hi

    I have data with more than 100,000 line items and I want to create a Pivot
    Table out of it. The data would not fit in one sheet.

    How do I create one Pivot table with data in more than one sheets.

    Thanks..
    Rehan

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Creating a Pivot Table with data in more than one worksheet

    You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple
    consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want.
    There's more information here:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List