Updating Excel forecasts into an Access Database

  1. #1
    Maree Maxfield
    Guest

    Updating Excel forecasts into an Access Database

    I need to take the information in an excell spreadsheet (from a sales
    Forecast) back into an Access Database.

    The forecast is in Excel under month headings with the quantities underneath.
    eg
    Row 1: April May June July Aug
    Row 2: 10 20 30 40 46 (The sales quantities)

    Can this be done?

    Thanks
    Maree

  2. #2
    blackmot
    Guest

    RE: Updating Excel forecasts into an Access Database

    The Access import function will allow you to import that Excel sheet into an
    Access table (select file type as Excel). If you want a dynamic update, I
    think that can be done, but I don't have access to Access to check it out.