Excel 2003 - Ctrl-End selects last cell. How chg last cell addr?

  1. #1
    Trevose1955
    Guest

    Excel 2003 - Ctrl-End selects last cell. How chg last cell addr?

    Ctrl-End selects last cell in a worksheet. Let's say it is Z1000. However, I
    have deleted many rows and some columns so my data now ends at T555. When I
    press
    Ctrl-End Excel still brings me to Z1000. What do I need to do to make
    Ctrl-End take me to T555?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003 - Ctrl-End selects last cell. How chg last cell addr?

    Hi!

    Reset the used range.

    Instructions here:

    http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003 - Ctrl-End selects last cell. How chg last cell addr?

    Trev

    Select all rows below 555 by SHIFT + END + Down Arrow.

    Edit>Delete(not clear contents).

    Do sam for columns to the right of T.

    Now......IMPORTANT......Save the workbook. In some versions a save, close and
    re-open was needed.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP