GETPIVOTDATA function

  1. #1
    Maureno
    Guest

    GETPIVOTDATA function

    How do I turn on the GETPIVOTDATA function so that my reporting automatically
    reflects the underlying pivot even if the pivot changes?

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: GETPIVOTDATA function

    Hi

    If you are using the GETPIVOTDATA function, there is no need to turn
    anything on for the formulae using the function to reflect changes in the
    pivot table itself.

    Refreshing the PT, will refresh the calculations to reflect changes in the
    underlying data, and these changes will automatically then reflect in the
    cells using your Getpivotdata as part of their formulae.

    If your question is about turning on the Getpivotdata icon, then take a look
    at Debra Dalgleish's site

    Regards

    Roger Govier