#VALUE!

  1. #1
    Steved
    Guest

    #VALUE!

    Hello from Steved

    Below is returning #VALUE! I'm trying to turn 3:10 PM into 1510.

    =(D3+12)*100

    Thankyou

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: #VALUE!

    Would formatting the cell to hh.mm not do?

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: #VALUE!

    D3 contains Text, which is giving you the #VALUE! error, since the +
    operator requires two numeric arguments.

    If you have "3:10 PM" in cell D3, one way to convert it to 1510 is

    =TEXT(TIMEVALUE(D3),"hhmm")

    which will return text. If you want the numeric value one thousand five
    hundred ten:

    =--TEXT(TIMEVALUE(D3),"hhmm")

    In article <[email protected]>,

  4. #4