Test plus date and time

  1. #1
    Kelly
    Guest

    Test plus date and time

    I have a list of names and I want to put those names in a drop down list.
    Once someone selects a name from the drop down list I want that name and the
    current date and time to populate that cell. Does anyone have any
    suggestions?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Test plus date and time

    See

    If you're using XL02/03 you can combine the macro with Data/Validation
    dropdowns. If you're using XL97/00(IIRC) or MacXL, you'll need to use
    the Worksheet_Calculate event instead, since choosing a value from a
    validation dropdown doesn't fire the _Change event.