INSERT COMMENTS WONT SAVE

  1. #1
    AMBAZ
    Guest

    INSERT COMMENTS WONT SAVE

    EVERYTIME I ENTER A COMMENT INTO A CELL AND PRESS SAVE ITS NOT THERE THE NEXT
    I GO INTO THE FILE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WOULD BE CAUSING THIS TO HAPPEN SO I
    CAN FIX IT! IAM USING MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: INSERT COMMENTS WONT SAVE

    You cannot see the red triangles where the comments are placed?

    What happens when you go to View>Comments?

    Any show up?

    If so, I would bet you have Tools>Options>ViewComments "None" checked.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    AMBAZ
    Guest

    Re: INSERT COMMENTS WONT SAVE

    well sometimes they are there and sometimes they arnt.... sometimes you can
    see the triangles and read the comments but other times there is no sign that
    i have even inserted a comment, i looked in tools...options and the box that
    says coment indicator only is ticked. It is like instering a comment and
    forgetting to press save but i know that iam pressing save.