VLOOKUP range lookup

  1. #1
    xtreme_fac
    Guest

    VLOOKUP range lookup

    HI, I have a problem with the VLOOKUP as it is working only with limited
    range ( 1-90 ) out of 500 items , i wonder if any one can help me with that &
    why it is not working on rows more than 90 ? thanx

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: VLOOKUP range lookup

    Perhaps you could post the VLOOKUP formula, a sample of the look-up values
    and the table_array (in plain text) in response here. There's precious
    little for us to grasp (or take a good guess) as it stands now.
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...