Correcting a #REF!

  1. #1
    David Hauck
    Guest

    Correcting a #REF!

    Good Morning:

    I am receiving the error #REF!. I have a workbook with several sheets. The
    summary page pulls data from each of the corresponding sheets. I have been
    using Vlookup, Index, Match, etc...to retrieve the data from the detail
    sheets. It works great until I delete rows from the detail sheets. Each
    week we extract new data from our accounting program and convert the data to
    a usable excel file. When this happens, some of the data is not needed, and
    I need to delete it by row, however, the problem appears when this is done.
    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: Correcting a #REF!

    When you do your DELETE, you are deleting the cell location that the formula
    is referring to. We may be able to assist with updating the formula so that
    this doesn't occur. Please post what you have in your formula and we'll see
    what we can do.