How can I automatically highlight a cell that has changed value

  1. #1
    JackCig
    Guest

    How can I automatically highlight a cell that has changed value

    I need to automatically highlight (or some format) values that have changed
    in a sheet that draws it's values from a master sheet in the same workbook. I
    use VLOOKUP to populate the slave sheet.

  2. #2
    Allewyn
    Guest

    RE: How can I automatically highlight a cell that has changed value

    Probably the easiest way is to use conditional formatting. After selecting
    the cell you want to format, the Click on Format, Conditional format and
    enter the values that will control the display in that cell.

    For instance, if I want cell A2 to turn Red with a Bolded integer greater
    than 0 and less than 10, I would choose "Cell value is" "between" "0 and 10",
    then click on the format button and choose "Red" font with "Bold". If you
    want a border around the cell you can choose that then too. Hope this helps.