Protect Sheet with Marcro

  1. #1
    Conditional Formatting
    Guest

    Protect Sheet with Marcro

    I have created a user form and the database will be in Sheet1. I'm trying to
    protect the sheet but when i protect it the macro does not working.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    William Horton
    Guest

    RE: Protect Sheet with Marcro

    You can have the macro unprotect the sheet, do what it needs to do, and then
    re-protect the sheet when it's done.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,
    Bill Horton