[R2]*-1 HELP

  1. #1
    Lou
    Guest

    [R2]*-1 HELP

    Hello,
    I have a multi sheet workbook that I grouped the sheets to copy a formula
    through out. When I do this the formula looks like this [R2]*-1 in each cell.
    I looked at the referencing and all is correct. I looked at the tools options
    for the cell referencing and tried that option but it still did not compute
    my formulas.

    Any ideas.
    Thank you.
    Lou

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: [R2]*-1 HELP

    Is it really "[R2]" etc or is it "=[R2]" etc

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Lou
    Guest

    Re: [R2]*-1 HELP

    Sorry, I think it was "=[R2]*-1

    Thank you,
    Lou

  4. #4
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: [R2]*-1 HELP

    Is this what you see in the cell or just in the formula bar?

    If you see it in the cell, two possibilities:
    a. Tools>Options>View, uncheck "Formulas" or
    b. Your cells were formatted as text before entering the functions. Format
    the cells as General. Then do a Find and replace all "=" by "="

    Check Tools>Options>Calculation tab, Automatic