I ACCIDENTIALLY SAVED A BLANK PAGE OVER A FILE HOW DO I GO BACK T

  1. #1
    emily
    Guest

    I ACCIDENTIALLY SAVED A BLANK PAGE OVER A FILE HOW DO I GO BACK T

    i accidentally saved a blank file overa worksheet file.how can i recover the
    worksheet file that was overwritten

    please help

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: I ACCIDENTIALLY SAVED A BLANK PAGE OVER A FILE HOW DO I GO BACK T

    Emily, hope you have a backup, if not on a disk maybe a copy if you e-mailed
    it, if on a server check to see if it backs up the data at sometime, there
    are companies that recover data form computers but that can get expensive,
    if you want to go that way STOP using your computer, the more you use it the
    chance of getting the data back goes down.

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...