How do i replace #deel/0! in excel

  1. #1
    Menno
    Guest

    How do i replace #deel/0! in excel

    The outcome of a calaculation in my excel worksheet is #deel/0! ( in Dutch ).
    I want to make the calculation and were it says #deel/0! i want to replace it
    by another value.

    Can you help me how to do this in Excel

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: How do i replace #deel/0! in excel

    I'm not familiar with Dutch, but something like this should work:

    =if(iserror(CALCULATION),VALUE,CALCULATION)

    Replace CALCULATION with whatever your calculation is and replace VALUE with
    whatever you want to display if the result of your calculation is an error.

    HTH,
    Elkar