Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

how to convert decimal numbers to words

  1. #1
    Akbar
    Guest

    how to convert decimal numbers to words

    I AM TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO CONVERT DECIMAL NUMBERS TO WORDS I.E. 1024 TO
    ONE THOUSAND AND TWENTY FOUR. IS THIS POSSIBLE???

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: how to convert decimal numbers to words

    See:

    How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...EN-US;Q213360&

    --
    Gary''s Student

  3. #3
    ElisabethD
    Guest

    RE: how to convert decimal numbers to words

    And how to convert decimal numbers into portuguese words, and Euros & and
    cents ???
    > 123.32 € = Cento e vinte e três euros e trinta e dois cêntimos ??