How do I add one to a number everytime I open the same workbook

  1. #1
    Greg
    Guest

    How do I add one to a number everytime I open the same workbook

    I have a cell number like 1001 and I want it to add to 1002 the next time I
    open ithe workbook and 1003 the next time and so on
    Thanks
    Greg

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I add one to a number everytime I open the same workbook

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    With Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")
    .Value = .Value + 1
    End With
    End Sub

    'This is workbook event code.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Greg
    Guest

    Re: How do I add one to a number everytime I open the same workboo

    Thanks so Very Much
    God Bless
    Greg