summing part of a string, excluding cells

  1. #1
    soph
    Guest

    summing part of a string, excluding cells

    Hi!

    I have a very similar question to that posted by Arturo. I have a column of
    cells to sum where each cell has either a letter and 3 numbers or simply an
    "X".
    eg: a1 = C6.5
    I can use the formula advised

  2. #2
    soph
    Guest

    RE: summing part of a string, excluding cells

    Please check my next post as I posted this before I had finished!