How to replicate 1 range to muptiple ranges at once?

  1. #1
    Ann
    Guest

    How to replicate 1 range to muptiple ranges at once?

    I have a range from A1 to B2 that I want to replicate to A3 to B32 in one
    action. In Lotus (a long time ago in DOS) this was possible, but I haven't
    found it in Excel Office 2003. Please help.

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: How to replicate 1 range to muptiple ranges at once?

    1) COPY A1:B2
    2) Highlight A3:B32
    3)PASTE SPECIAL > PASTE LINK

    HTH,