=?Utf-8?Q?I=E2=80=99m_trying_to_remove_blank_rows_?==?Utf-8?Q?in_an_Excel_spreadsheet_Printout?=

  1. #1
    riponalong
    Guest

    =?Utf-8?Q?I=E2=80=99m_trying_to_remove_blank_rows_?==?Utf-8?Q?in_an_Excel_spreadsheet_Printout?=

    Im trying to remove blank rows in an Microsoft Excel spreadsheet printout.
    When using the spreadsheet and working horizontally with IF statements, you
    can easily end up with lots of rows in a printout that are False, thus the
    line isnt there to print. Is there a combination of functions or arguments
    that I can use to eliminate the unwanted blank lines in the printout?

    I appreciate any help anyone can be. Thanks in advance.

    Rick

  2. #2
    Hide the rows (or columns) before printing.

    Format > Row > Hide

  3. #3
    ScottO
    Guest

    Re: I'm trying to remove blank rows in an Excel spreadsheet Printout

    Have you tried using the AutoFilter feature in the Data menu?
    Refer to in-built help if you're unfamiliar with it.
    Rgds,
    ScottO

    news:[email protected]...