Convert function

  1. #1

    Convert function

    I would like to use this feature, i apparantly do not have it loaded. The
    instructions say to "load the Analysis ToolPak add-in". I do not know what
    that is can any one tell me where to find it?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Convert function

    From the menu bar, select Tools, then Add-Ins. You'll probably see that the
    ATP is available; just select it and click OK.

  3. #3
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Convert function

    And if it is not there you need to run Add/Remove Programs from Windows
    Control Panel
    See "Install or remove individual components in Office" in Excel Help for
    more details
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme