I need function that can list the "top ten" highest results

  1. #1
    DClark5412
    Guest

    I need function that can list the "top ten" highest results

    Can anyone help me find a function in excel that will find the top ten
    highest scores in my data?

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: I need function that can list the "top ten" highest results

    Try Data > Filter > AutoFilter, and select the "Top 10" option from the drop
    down arrow in the column of interest.

    Then, Data > Filter > AutoFilter again to revert to showing all data
    again.....

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: I need function that can list the "top ten" highest results

    =LARGE($A$1:$A$100,ROW(A1))

    and copy down for 9 more cells

    RP

  4. #4
    Jeroen
    Guest

    RE: I need function that can list the "top ten" highest results

    Hi there,

    There is not a function that does the trick but if you can set up a pivot
    table, the solution on the following link may help you out:
    http://techonthenet.com/excel/pivottbls/top10.php

    --
    Jeroen van Nieuwkerk

  5. #5
    DClark5412
    Guest

    Re: I need function that can list the "top ten" highest results

    Many thanks for all your replies - they have all been useful, clearly put and
    given me options.