Looking for another way

  1. #1
    tim
    Guest

    Looking for another way

    I am trying to find a solution for an earlier post. Is there a way for a
    macro to copy only the selected cells on multiple sheets and paste onto
    a sheet. I want to copy let's say A1:A7 - B1:B7 from about four sheets.
    I will have already made the selection I just want the macro to copy the
    selections from the four different sheet and patse it on a fifth sheet.

    --
    tim

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Looking for another way

    try this sub and see whether you get what you want
    may benot elegant.

    Public Sub test()
    Dim dest As Range
    Dim shcount As Worksheet
    Set shcount = Worksheets(Sheets.Count)
    Dim n As Integer
    n = Sheets.Count - 1
    Dim i As Integer
    For i = 1 To n
    Worksheets("sheet" & i).Activate
    Set dest = shcount.Cells(65536, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    Range(Range("a1"), Range("B77")).Copy Destination:=dest
    Next i
    shcount.Rows("1:1").Delete
    shcount.Activate
    End Sub