vlookup formats

  1. #1
    CJRolls
    Guest

    vlookup formats

    Hello. I am trying to have excel lookup values as well as cell formats. My
    lookup works but no formating of the cells is bought in with the data. Cannot
    find this anywhere. Thanks.

  2. #2
    DaveO
    Guest

    RE: vlookup formats

    VLOOKUP is a function designed to return only values.

    I can't think of a way to do this outside of getting a macro to copy the
    cell's format and than have it paste special the format back over.

    HTH.