Create a Value for a cell

  1. #1
    Micheal D
    Guest

    Create a Value for a cell

    I am creating spreadsheet for work to track sales. I have created a list to
    chose from to select options that customers have selected. I am trying to
    find out how I can have a price added to a total in dollar amounts when
    certain options are chosen. I am trying to find the easiest way to do this.
    Does anyone have any suggestions??

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest