how do I give weights to averages

  1. #1
    sds1rrnch
    Guest

    how do I give weights to averages

    How do I give different weights to the totals That I am averaging?

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: how do I give weights to averages

    Let's say column A contains the values and B contains the weights, expressed
    as decimals. Column B needs to sum to 100% for this to be correct.

    =sumproduct(A1:A10,B1:b10)/sum(A1:a10)

  3. #3
    Ron Coderre
    Guest