Copying formulas referencing multiple sheets

  1. #1
    JA
    Guest

    Copying formulas referencing multiple sheets

    I have sheets N1-N23. The final sheet i have created is a summary sheet
    where i would like to compile info from N1-N23. I would like to have the
    info from cell F15 from each sheet displayed in a column on my summary sheet.
    In my summary sheet i have ='N1'!F15. I would like to drag and copy this
    formula down my column and have F15 remain constant and N1 to change to N2 to
    N3 etc until N23. I can't seem to get it to work?

    Any advice or source for advice would be helpful.
    thanks

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Copying formulas referencing multiple sheets

    JA

    =INDIRECT("N" & ROW() & "!F15") entered in A1 of summary sheet.

    Drag/copy down.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP