Help With Formulas Needed

  1. #1
    MAB
    Guest

    Help With Formulas Needed

    I don't know if that's the correct term for what I'm looking for, but I'm
    looking for a way to to the following on a 3000+ row report:

    I would like column N to show values from column A that are N/A for each of
    the PC Location Codes found in Column F -- like all N/A's for code C, all
    N/A's for code H, all N/A's for code O, all N/A's for code S, etc. (some
    codes not shown).

    I would like column O to show counts for column H values that are > 5000,
    but <=50000.

    And finally, I'd like column P to show the count for each of the codes where
    column H values are > 50000.

    Can these things be accomplished?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Help With Formulas Needed

    "MAB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I don't know if that's the correct term for what I'm looking for, but I'm
    > looking for a way to to the following on a 3000+ row report:
    >
    > I would like column N to show values from column A that are N/A for each
    > of
    > the PC Location Codes found in Column F -- like all N/A's for code C, all
    > N/A's for code H, all N/A's for code O, all N/A's for code S, etc. (some
    > codes not shown).

    I'm not sure what you are asking here.

    > I would like column O to show counts for column H values that are > 5000,
    > but <=50000.

    =if(and(H2>5000,H2<=5000),H2,NA())

    > And finally, I'd like column P to show the count for each of the codes
    > where
    > column H values are > 50000.

    Not sure what you are asking here. Do you want the count in column H that's
    > 50000? If so, try

    =COUNTIF(H:H,">50000")