COUNTIF Function

  1. #1
    nyys
    Guest

    COUNTIF Function

    Is there a was to use the COUNTIF function if a cell has been formated in a
    certain way?

    I'm trying to count the cells that have been BOLDED.

    thanks,
    -paul

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    If your "BOLD" is formatted using "CONDITIONAL" format then you should be able to do a count against "whatever" causes the cell to format to BOLD.
    If you "manually" BOLD the cell - probably not.

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: COUNTIF Function