HELP WITH EXCEL SPREADSHEET

  1. #1
    mayoslc
    Guest

    HELP WITH EXCEL SPREADSHEET

    I have an Excel spreadsheet with 4 tabs. I have seen another spreadsheet
    whereby you enter your social security number and it will populate for
    example your commission amount. On this spreadsheet, there are no other tabs
    so I don't where the financial information is coming? I am trying to recreate
    this for another spreadsheet I am working on. Can someone please help?

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: HELP WITH EXCEL SPREADSHEET

    Don't forget that a single sheet has in excess of 250 columns and 65,000
    rows, so there is a lot of room to "put" a datalist in an out-of-the-way
    location, and then access it with simple Vlookup formulas.

    If you're looking for help with lookup formulas, start at this link of Debra
    Dalgleish, and then post back with any questions:

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    Re: HELP WITH EXCEL SPREADSHEET

    or under the format menu you can hide a whole sheet
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!

  4. #4
    paul
    Guest

    Re: HELP WITH EXCEL SPREADSHEET

    or hide some rows and columns within a sheet