Column Merging

  1. #1
    Scott McKinney
    Guest

    Column Merging

    Hi. I have two seperate columns with text. I would like to have both columns
    merged together and the text to run on to each other, like one column. I
    tried merging the cells but it keeps the upper left data only and deleted the
    other text. Any way to merge these cells? I am importing them from a txt file
    with these columns seperated by commas, delimited file.

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Column Merging

    With data in Column A and Column B, try this in C:

    =A1&B1

    Or, to have a space between:
    =A1&" "&B1

    --