how do I create a formula to convert kilograms to pounds

  1. #1
    Bob
    Guest

  2. #2
    Gilles Desjardins
    Guest

    Re: how do I create a formula to convert kilograms to pounds

    One kilogram is 2.2 lbs. So in A1 type in your value in kilograms and in B1
    type =A1*2.2
    to verify this value you go to Google and type: What is 5 kilograms in
    pounds the answer will be
    5 kilograms = 11.0231131 pounds

    Hope this helps
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Muhammad Afzal
    Guest

    Re: how do I create a formula to convert kilograms to pounds

    These will sort out your problem.
    =CONVERT(1, "lbm", "kg")
    =CONVERT(1, "kg", "lbm")

    Bye.

  4. #4
    Muhammad Afzal
    Guest

    Sum Function

    Hi,
    I want to sum

    Year Months
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    2005
    There are additions and disposal in each year
    2006

    I want to sum the additions and disposal which formula can help me which
    also sum the columns in vertical and Horizitical.

    Thanks,

  5. #5
    GarToms
    Guest

    Re: how do I create a formula to convert kilograms to pounds

    =(cell that contains kilograms value i.e. A1)* (amount of pounds in a
    kg)

    One kg = 2.205 pounds

    so
    =A1*2.205