Track time

  1. #1
    Lambo999
    Guest

    Track time

    Hi everybody, I created a spreadsheet (Office XP) with all my music
    collection and it includes the time for every tracks. I just can't find the
    way to format the cells without it seeing my time as a time of the day. For
    example, if I enter 3:38 for the lenght of the track, regardless of the way
    that I format the cell, it see's it as 12:03:38 AM in the function bar at the
    top even if I format the cell to mm:ss. I know that when I export that data
    to another program, it will see it as 3:38 but why does the function bar
    always shows the time of day instead...

    Just very curious
    --
    Lambo

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Track time

    Don't be concerned. That's just Excel's convention. The real duration is
    still:0.151388889. You can still add or subtract durations.

    --
    Gary's Student