join cells for a vlookup

  1. #1
    Jim
    Guest

    join cells for a vlookup

    Hello,

    I input the following data on sheet one (there are many lines of data with
    customers names. Please note that each line has a date so there is a quick
    reference for a Vlookup).

    B C D E

    Product Sold Product Sold Product Sold
    Crystal Cole HSI Dig Phone

    On sheet two I would like to bring Data over so it looks like the following
    (also keep in mind that I already have the name on this page, so some kind of
    match would work great – each line on this page has a date as well).

    B C
    Crystal Cole HSI & Dig & Phone

    Thanks

  2. #2
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: join cells for a vlookup

    Maybe in column F of your source data enter

    =C2&" & "&D2&" & "&E2

    then copy this formula down and have VLookup return this column. Only other
    option that I can see off the top of my head is using vba to create a custom
    function.