value of the active cell

  1. #1
    caroline
    Guest

    value of the active cell

    Is there a function that would allow me to get the value of the active cell?
    like it is done in VBA: Activecell.value
    thanks
    --
    caroline

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: value of the active cell

    Not a function, worksheet functions do not know what the active cell is, you
    need event code for this

    Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
    Me.Range("H10").Value = ActiveCell.Value

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    caroline