How do I create a List in Excel 2000

  1. #1
    Watch Online
    Guest

    How do I create a List in Excel 2000

    In Excel 2003, I can create an Excel list by selecting the command "List"
    under the "Data" menu. I do not find the same selection in Excel 2000. How
    can I create a list using Excel 2000 as I use Excel 2000 at home.
    When I open the list I created in Excel 2003 at work in Excel 2000, all the
    list features disappear, all I can see a simple straightforward spreadsheet.
    I wish I know how to create the list in Excel 2000 so that I can do
    filtering, etc...
    Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a List in Excel 2000

    Excel's "List" feature was added in 2003 and is not available with earlier
    versions.

    You will have to select the columns/rows/ranges and do your filtering/sorting on
    that selection.

    Perhaps a named range would work for you.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP