Use "PROPER" to change UPPERCASE text to Title Case on worksheet

  1. #1
    cmurdock
    Guest

    Use "PROPER" to change UPPERCASE text to Title Case on worksheet

    I am trying to change the case from uppercase to title case on several cells
    in a worksheet. So far, I can only use "PROPER" to change case in one cell.
    How do I apply the "PROPER" function to more than one cell?

    Thank you so very much!

  2. #2
    Govind
    Guest

    Re: Use "PROPER" to change UPPERCASE text to Title Case on worksheet

    Hi,

    Enter the formula in one cell in relative reference (For eg. =Proper(A1)
    and not =Proper($A$1)) and copy it across to the range you need.

    Regards

    Govind.