Rank & Match Problem

  1. #1
    Nuno D
    Guest

    Rank & Match Problem

    Hi,
    would appreciate any help you could give me

    I've got the fowling table,

    Event Rank Athlete Time Tournament
    50 Freestyle 1 John Doe 00:23.61 Easter
    50 freestyle 2 John Smith 00:23.89 Easter
    400 freestyle 6 Jay Silva 03:46.78 Easter
    50 freestyle 1 John Smith 00:23.61 Spring
    100 freestyle 8 John Doe II 00:48.64 Spring

    Each event has 8 athletes and each Tournament has several events.
    My gold is to get the fastest 8 times(with the names of the athletes)
    of the season in every event regardless of the tournament.
    So far I was able to rank the fastest 8 times. My problem is in getting
    the athletes names. Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Aladin Akyurek
    Guest