Not able to access certain Excel functions

  1. #1
    LauraJ3
    Guest

    Not able to access certain Excel functions

    I was working on an Excel sheet off and on all day. When I just got on the
    functions to sort the data are not highlighted-- so I can't select them to
    sort my data on my excel sheet. I don't know what I did to the sheet that
    made these changes. Another thing I noticed was it was a 'Read Only' file, so
    I thought if I resaved it it would make a difference. Well I saved it, and it
    was no longer a 'Read Only' but the sort options, as well as a few other were
    still not usable.

    I don't know if this is a related issue too, but on the blue header bar at
    the top where it just has the description of the file there is [Group] on the
    bar also. I don't know what that means or if its having some kind of an
    effect on the sheet.

    Any help would be awsome.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Not able to access certain Excel functions

    Hi!

    Right click any sheet tab and select Ungroup sheets.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...