HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Rosie
    Guest

    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!

    Hi all
    I need to find a function that lets me update the data quickly and easily
    for counting the number of phone calls visitors that come in to the centre.
    eg a tally function or add one per click of the mouse type thing. Any
    ideas?????
    please help im going nuts and bannanas over this.
    thanks rosie
    --
    sometimes its good to just have a coffe and a book for company

  2. #2
    L. Howard Kittle
    Guest

    Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!

    Hi Rosie,

    Check out Spinners or put this in the sheet modual and assign to a button
    from the Forms tool bar.

    Sub TeleCounter()
    Range("F1").Value = Range("F1").Value + 1

    Howard

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Rosie
    Guest

    Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!

    Thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!! you are a life saver:D:D:D:D:D