Concatenation question

  1. #1
    ~C
    Guest

    Concatenation question

    I have four feilds, First, Middle, Last and Email. I want to use a
    concatenation function in Email to combine First middle and last and
    automatically add the @aol.com. My formula is as follows:
    =CONCATENATE(A2,".",B2,".",C2,"@anywhere.com")

    The problem is when the user does not have a middle initial, my company
    merely skips it. How do I prevent the double ".." when the middle inital is
    not present?

    In my example below, John's email address is perfect. However, Mary's has
    the double dot (..) between her first and last.

    FirstName MI LastName EmailAddress
    John B Doe [email protected]
    Mary Smith [email protected]

    Any help is greatly appreciated.