timer Macro

  1. #1
    Puzzled
    Guest

    timer Macro

    Looking for help in making a stop macro the below timer macro
    Timer works but seems to continue running

    Public Sub timer1()
    Application.OnTime Now + TimeValue("00:00:5"), "stop1"
    End Sub

    Thanks Leon

  2. #2
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: timer Macro

    I've not done much with OnTime, but with the help of this group I got the
    following line working.

    Application.OnTime earliesttime:=Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 3),
    procedure:="UnhideColumns"

    --
    Ian
    --
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Puzzled
    Guest

    Re: timer Macro

    Thank you

  4. #4
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: timer Macro

    You're welcome. Nice to get the feedback.

    --
    Ian