find text

  1. #1

    find text

    I want to create a simple 'look-up' sheet. (Eng.->Span. trans.)
    Using the FIND is straightfoward, but, use what Function so the user jusy
    enters a word, in a cell, and the residing function finds it?

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    JNW
    Guest

    RE: find text

    You would use a lookup function.

    If you would like, I've created a dictionary (english to portugues,
    portugues to english) that you can modify. Reply here and I will email it to
    you.

    JNW