Shared workbooks

  1. #1
    Laurie Atchison
    Guest

    Shared workbooks

    I have made a file containing 10+ excel workbooks. I have made them shared
    access. When the others open the file, they can only see 1 of the workbooks.
    Why are the rest not viewable for them?

  2. #2

    Re: Shared workbooks

    Does this mean you made one workbook with 10 worksheets? And the users can only
    see one of the worksheets when they open that workbook?

    If yes, do you have any macros running that hides worksheets?

  3. #3
    Laurie Atchison
    Guest

    Re: Shared workbooks

    Yes, I have made one workbook with 10 worksheets. And the users can only
    see one of the worksheets. I don't believe that I have any macros running to
    hide worksheets.

    Laurie