Array Formula- equal "House"

  1. #1
    Brad
    Guest

    Array Formula- equal "House"

    Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

    I have 2 columns, and I want to add the second column where the first column
    doesn't equal "House"

    Car 100
    Gas 90
    House 300
    Saving 100
    --------------
    Total 290

    I want to be able to sort the data alphabetically, or by value. If you make
    static references, the formulas I am trying to use fail. I know an array
    would work perfectly here, I just can't seem to find the formula that would
    work.

    Thanks,

    Brad

  2. #2