File Open Box Suddenly Maximized

  1. #1
    ChelseaWarren
    Guest

    File Open Box Suddenly Maximized

    I've never seen this before but whenever I try to open a file, the File Open
    Dialog box is maximized on the screen. Of course there's no restore button.
    It's driving me nuts. Is there any way to fix this?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    By the way, how do I post to other groups?

    Thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: File Open Box Suddenly Maximized

    Double click on that file|Open dialog box's title bar and it'll toggle between a
    window or full screen.

    You can also rightclick on the title bar to see options (choose restore).

  3. #3
    ChelseaWarren
    Guest

    RE: File Open Box Suddenly Maximized