Time Increments

  1. #1
    Andrew C
    Guest

    Time Increments

    Hi
    Theres probably an easy answer to this one but i cant work it out.

    I have a starting time on a timesheet of 8.00am (Cell A1) i want to
    increasing the time by 5mins in every cell below it. ie. B1 = 8.05am C1 =
    8:10am

    What do i use??

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Time Increments

    Andrew,

    Use the following formula in cell A2 and copy down as far as you
    need to go.

    =A1+TIME(0,5,0)

    Format the cells for time only -- Excel will try to help by
    including the date.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson